Saturday, January 28, 2012

Leah

Today I got to spend a few hours with Brandon's girlfriend, Leah, who he dated a for a year or 2 before he passed. It was really great to see her and chat with her. My finace's son, Keagan, had a few hockey games in Alpena, where Leah is now living and attending college.

Brandon loved Leah so much and she was a big part of his life. I always feel like Brandon wants me to get to know her and keep in touch with her. He's also left me a bit of a sign that it is what he wants because  where I have Leah's name stored in my phone, Brandon's picture always comes up next to it. I have had 3 or 4 different phones since he passed, and for each one, the picture STAYS by her name. If that isn't a sign, then I don't know what is. Here's a few pictures of them:



No comments:

Post a Comment