Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What happens when you die?

Ever wonder what happens when we die? I kind of got obsessed with wanting to know what happens, but the answer is, no one really knows.
 So I just bought a book off amazon written by John Edward called "Crossing Over". The price of the book was 10.17 (my birth date) so I figured that was my sign that I should purchase it. There are stories from people that have experienced life after death in this book. John Edward, the writer, is a psychic medium who can supposedly communicate with the deceased. I'll let you know what I gain from it after I finish reading it.

I believe in god and after life, but its the fact that I do not know what happens that scares me. After Brandon and my friend Shannon passed away, I wondered what happened to them. Do their spirits wander around us or is there another world in which they live a.k.a Heaven? Do they become ghosts or do they become guardian angels?

Well I am going to share a story that is proof that there is another world around us, which we do not see. I do not think what I seen or experienced is a good thing but I wanted to share because it still amazes me.

I was up in the UP, visiting about a year ago. Tara, James and I decided to go stay with my mom for the night. My sister, Jenna, had invited my cousins Taylor and Amber over, plus 2 of her friends Cody and Casey. I picked up my cousin Taylor to bring her with us. She had brought her new game wtih her that she was all excited about. It was called "Psychic Circle". As soon as I looked at it I was like "Um, you can't have that in my car". I was very skeptical about the game, as we all were. I didn't think it would be anything like a weegie board. I went out to the store to get a few things because I planned on staying at my mom's and hanging out all night. When I returned, Tara and Amber had started to mess with this psychic circle board. They were just asking it simple questions like; "What is my zodiac sign" or "What is my birthday". Surprisingly, it was answering them correctly. It was really strange though when they asked it how many people were in the house and it said "9". There were only 7 of us there at the time but later on it turned out to be 9. Crazy. My mom was like "you guys should not be playing with that game, so put it away".
Well several hours later, after Tara, My mom, and I had a few drinks I went up to see what was going on in Jenna's room with her friends. James had suggested they get the board back out and check it out. So Jenna,
Cody, Taylor, and Amber started playing it again. Cody was very skeptical and was like "this does not work". So his first question was "What is my name?" The thing replied really quickly spelling out C-O-D-Y. Then they asked it "Should we play you?" and it spelled out "Yes. Play." They asked how many of us were in the room and it told us 8. Which was correct. Then my mom came up to see what we were doing. They asked "How many of us are in the room now?" It said 9. Then they asked "Who just walked into the room?" It spelled out "M-O-M". Cody asked "Is Brandon with us tonight?" The board responded by going to the protector and guardian angel sign. There were a few other signs but I can't remember what they were exactly, but the board wouldn't give a straight answer. At this point we all were just in shock with what we were seeing. Whatever was making the board move seemed  to be getting mad because the cursor on the board was moving pretty fast at this point. No other questions were even asked before it started to spell out "Mom don't cry. New Life. Baby Emery". We were completely freaked out. The 4 playing the board were spinning around in a circle. It was complete craziness. A few of us got upset over this statement because baby Emery had just been born about a month prior. He was my first cousin's baby. I made the statement from the bible "Whatever is here, is no longer welcome here. In Jesus's name". Even though I had been drinking, I was very stern with this statement and stood behind my believes in it.
Oddly enough, they tried to get it to play again but it wouldn't. It kept spelling out "Goodbye" after they attempted to play it 3 more times. Talk about the creepiest thing that I have ever witnessed in my life. I was so freaked out. I'm not sure how I even slept that night.

That night, something proved to all 9 of us that there is a world that we can not see. Whatever it was that was communicating with us, was not good. In the bible it states that the dead are not suppose to communicate with us in that way. They can leave signs, but they are not suppose to speak to us in ways of using those types of boards. I do not think it was my brother. It was something evil trying to mess with us.

On another note, I would not advise trying one of these boards. They are completely creepy and let evil things in.I just wanted to share the story as proof that there is something else amongst us that we can not see or hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment